Christine understands that the best tax counsel comes with a clear understanding of a client’s specific business drivers, constraints and risk tolerance.
A former in-house attorney for PECO Energy and CIGNA, she has both a deep understanding of business and tax law and unusual capacity to quickly comprehend each client’s specific business environment.
Christine advises individuals, partnerships, S-corporations and other closely-held businesses and non-profits concerning formation, ongoing operations, and transactions, including investments, acquisitions, divestitures and business divorces. She frequently counsels asset management firms and other service providers on internal operations, including operating agreements, interest grants, and incentive plans.
Her in-house counsel background enables her to work effectively with clients who need regular support with legal functions, including complex commercial contracting and governance. Clients also rely on Christine to advise on international investments, and on state and local tax matters related to real estate transactions in Pennsylvania.
Beyond McCAUSLAND Keen + Buckman
- 20 years of public service for Nether Providence Township, Wallingford-Swarthmore School District, and Delaware County
- Board member, Child Guidance Resource Centers, a non-profit behavioral health organization
- Founder/director of Fueled Up and Fired Up Foundation’s annual 5k race
- Founding member of Delco National Organization for Women
- Member, Tri-Monkeys Triathlon Club