We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team at McCausland Keen + Buckman.
Marketing Manager: McCausland Keen + Buckman is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the firm’s marketing and business development efforts. This position will collaborate with the firm’s Marketing Committee to expand upon existing, as well as develop and implement additional, marketing initiatives designed to support overall brand awareness.
- Collaborate on development of marketing and business development plans.
- Assist in development and management of firm’s marketing and business development budget.
- Develop and deliver internal and external communications, publications and press releases.
- Maintain firm website, including updating attorney bios, drafting news items and editing and posting firm blog.
- Oversee firm social media presence.
- Coordinate logistics of internal and external events.
- Handle management and organization of firm marketing collateral, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
- Execute sponsorships on behalf of firm, including advertisements as necessary.
- Support individual marketing directives, as assigned by attorneys.
- Four-year college degree in marketing, communications, public relations or other related field.
- At least two years of experience in a professional services environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the desire and ability to deal effectively with multiple stakeholders with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent writing skills and highly developed organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, weight, height, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of non-job-related medical condition, disability or handicap, or any other legally protected status.